10) When I'm 25 or 64 (The Beatles - When I'm 64 / Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4)*EDIT: I forgot about this one, but I have to give props for how catchy this abomination is. Plus Jonathan Coulton is awesome.
9) Phoenixmen (Masakazu Sugimori - Investigation ~ Cornered from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney / music from Cheetahmen II)This spiffy little medley almost justifies the Cheetahmen series' existance.
8) Thriller Situation - (Micheal Jackson - Thriller / Yazoo - Situation)Mmmm, 80s goodness.
7) Numb/Encore (Linkin Park - Numb / Jay-Z - Encore)Many of you may have already heard this one seeing as it was on the Billboard Hot 100, but I've always liked it. I don't generally listen to rap music, but Jay-Z does a nice job of cutting down Linkin Park's whine factor.
6) Whole Lotta Sabbath (Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love / Black Sabbath - War Pigs)This does not sound like a mashup. Would be higher on the list if the artists' styles weren't already similar.
5) Enter You (Metallica - Enter Sandman / Bryan Adams - Run To You)These artists, on the other hand, are not similar.
4) Mind Gone Mad (The Pixies / Beastie Boys)I'm not exactly the biggest Beastie Boys fan, and Where is my Mind by The Pixies is a masterwork, but I'm surprised how much I dig this.
3) Somebody Told Me to Feel Good (Gorillaz - Feel Good / The Killers - Somebody Told Me)This one's definitely grown on me. Now both songs just sound odd to me by themselves.
2) Thunder Busters (ACDC - Thunderstruck / Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters theme)And never the twain shall part.
1) Stayin' Alive in the Wall (Pink Floyd - The Wall / Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive)Hands down the most astounding mashup I've ever heard.